Nextiva and RingCentral are renowned outlets you might consider when shopping for an office-based communications solution. They are two of the most efficient and possibly cheapest VoIP phone services, and choosing between the two might be quite challenging.
For example, while RingCentral offers more robust integrations, Nextiva becomes the more economical option as you scale your business and add more users. Read on to find out the better business phone system between RingCentral and Nextiva.
Benefits of Using a Business Phone System
An advanced business phone system can help optimize communications and collaborations in Small- to Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs). You can dynamically communicate with customers, partners, and employees and have access to office networks remotely.
The best small business phone systems come with free local and toll-free numbers, call whispering, unlimited minutes, video conferencing, faxing, and instant messaging. Since it’s scalable and features CRM integrations, you can use a single platform for all your communication needs.
RingCentral vs. Nextiva
You can’t go wrong with either RingCentral or Nextiva as each offers tiered plans that can grow with your team. Nextiva is the best for large teams of more than 20 people since the price drops from $23.95 to $17.95 per user per month. For small teams of up to 20 people, RingCentral’s $19.99 per person per month is quite an enticing deal to pass.
RingCentral Vs. Nextiva: Similarities
Both VoIP platforms offer similar features. These include:
- Free trials to test integrations and use cases, although Nextiva’s is double the time
- Unlimited local calls and team messaging
- Team collaborations, call analytics, and unlimited scalability
- International calling can be turned off/on for specific locations.
RingCentral Vs Nextiva: Differences
- Nextiva allows up to 250 users in video conferencing, while RingCentral only allows 200 users.
- RingCentral has more than 200 integrations, while Nextiva has fewer than 20, depending on your pricing plan.
- RingCentral offers 24/7 customer support, while Nextiva operates during business hours only.
RingCentral is most suitable for small businesses seeking a VoIP system with various features and pricing options. It’s suitable for businesses that require a strong, secure, dependable enterprise phone system. It includes advanced features such as video conferencing, a mobile app, and call recording.
Nextiva is suitable for small to medium-sized businesses that require a low-cost business phone system with multiple communication functions. Nextiva’s 24/7 customer service will be advantageous if you cannot afford to disrupt the customer service operation.